Friday, July 07, 2006

My New "War" Machine

Presenting to you. My new Ultimate "War" Machine.



This Ultimate "War" Machine consists of
Nikon D200 - Weighs 830g
MB-D200 - Weighs 230g
EN-EL3e x 2 - Weighs 80g each => 80g x 2 = 160g
AF-S VR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED - Weights 1470g
Teleconverter TC-17E II - Weighs 250g
SB-800 - Weighs 350g
4x Sony Ni-MH Batteries for SB800 - Weighs about 25g each = 100g.

Total weight of this configuration : 3390g Approximate 3.4kg.

5 comments:

haha said...

Hi Francis!

Thanks for let me reading your blog! Thank you very much! I really like the things you write. I hope you find the good things in your next job :) And we keep in touch!

haha said...

Hey Francis!

Thanks for sharing your blog with me! Thank you very much!!! I really like reading the things you write. I wish you all the best in the future! And of course we keep in touch :)

FeelingCouture said...

That is a successful combination of exercise and photography :) So everytime you go on a photo shoot, it's like having a work out...photocise. haha.

"Francis here, sorry I can't take your call right now...I'm out photocising."

Francis said...

Hi Karfee,

Thanks for viewing. Haven't been writing my blog for a week or soon. Think go quite a bit of catching up to do.

Francis said...

Hi Charlotte,

Scarely right. Just imagine me carrying this giant with my tripod. I think by the time I reach my destination for photo shoot. I already collapse. Haha.