Alright, alright. This is nothing big. Just that I have been too free during the recent days that I was so active in the Clubsnap forum that I created quite a stir there.
Not that I am a troublemaker or what, just that I started 2 threads in CS, one in the FAQs and Feedback and the other in the IR Photography Subforum, both of which are capturing a lot of attention but all for a good cause. I tried suggesting to start a Night/Flashlight Photography subforum in CS as I have been quite interested about Night Photography (in fact for quite a while now actually), taking star trails and such. So I started a thread to get the attention of the moderators and they wanted at least a show of 20 people who are interested in starting one as they don't want this idea to be a flop or maybe they do not have enough moderators. Hahaha. My next movement is to pool in ideas and suggestions and start a Sticky thread in the IR Photography subforum which consist of the All-In-One information that you need to know about IR Photography. That is very much what I am up to recently. Hahaha.
And you know what, I was featured in the latest FOCUS magazine (a quarterly free magazine from Nikon), I didn't realise that people will notice my face until George (JimDavis) started a thread in the IR Photography Subforum. In some sense, I am made known to the world. Now people will know how I look like. :P (Still thought of keeping my identity and face as a mystery, hahaha)






No comments:
Post a Comment