Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finally... It's Over (For Now Until next Semester)

I really feel like shouting out loud now, IT IS OVER, FINALLY...

After days and weeks of preparation for a back-to-back exams (yes, I had one paper yesterday and one today), it is finally over. It has been like hell for the last few days, I have stacks and stacks of notes to study and read through and got so little time to digest and understand the whole lot.

Today is my final paper for this semester, L6002 Quantitative Methods for Logistics Analysis. The paper is slightly tricky but I managed to finish the whole paper. Well, I must admit that there are a few questions that I am not very confident in but nothing can beat this upbeat feeling that it is finally over.

I feel alive again after days of self confinement at home and bury myself with books and notes. Can breathe and sleep well again, well, until next semester at least.

Alrighty, time to resume back my normal lifestyle. More photography that is... Cheerz.

No comments: