By right, today is like any normal working. I have to go to work... But I decided to take MC instead. In fact, I am really sick. Well, the first present that I received was a pair of sore heels... Geez... It is really painful as I can hardly walk. The cause... Maybe I put in too much effort for my IPPT yesterday which is still the same result... FAIL. But my sore heels condition has been with me since a few weeks back. Now it has gotten worse.
Went to my neighbourhood clinic and gotten an MC and some painkiller and anti-inflammation medication. The doctor told me that my condition is known as "Policeman's Heel". Not to be mistaken as "Hong Kong Foot" which is totally not related.



Since I have the whole day ahead, I decided not to waste any time "stoning" at home. I know that I am suppose to rest my feet but I got things to attend to.
First thing first. I received a notice from ICA telling me to renew my IC as we have to do so when we hit 30 years old. So I went down to ICA to make my IC. I submit my application and collect my IC on the spot. Now, my date of birth and date of issue are exactly 30 years apart. Hahaha...
Next, I went to Suntec to do some shopping... For in-sole that is. It is because of my "Policeman's Heel", I have to look for good in-sole to cushion my heels to prevent it from injury. The doctor also ordered me to wear slippers at home... So I got no choice but to get a pair of bedroom slippers. I saw a pair at Card n Such which is really cute. So I got it. Hehehe...
So, here are some presents I gotten for myself... Well, I almost gotten all that I wanted. I almost gotten my Nikon AFD 50f1.4 lens today, but I decided to give it a miss as I intend to pick it up next time. There is no hurry for it.


So, today is a great shopping day for me... Well, for my feet at least. Hope that it will recover soon.
After all the shopping, I head home, had my dinner alone, shower, soak my feet in warm water to relief the sore and ache at the heel area. So this is how I spend my boring 30 years old today. Well, nothing special about today. It is just another day... Well, there is still work to do tomorrow. Got to rest soon. Cheerz.






No comments:
Post a Comment