Sunday, September 23, 2007

No Time for Myself

I have been running around to settle things and don't really have time to do my own things.

On Saturday morning, I went back to Hougang Ave 5 to visit my mother before proceeding to Beach Road to get a jacket for my project. I can't believe I still have to carry with my work on Saturday. Argh...

After that, I went to the barber to trim my hair before coming back to do my house chores such as ironing and mopping. I took a short nap before meeting Vincent for dinner.

Vincent came to stay overnight with me last night since my house is vacant and empty. It is good to have visitors to my house. We chatted until 3am before we fell asleep.

This morning, I have to go down to PSS to help out in the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple contest judging. I have to mount the photos for the judging which is happening tomorrow. After that, I have to rush down to Spotlight at Plaza Singapura to get some material for my work (again... Argh...).

At around 7:15pm, I met up with Adrian and his girlfriend for dinner before I head back home. I felt really drained out. Ok, time for my shower and some laundry. Good night everyone. Cheerz.

No comments: