Since I can't do any shooting, the next best thing I can do is Digital Darkroom aka Photoshop. I took out the photos from my previous Model shoot and start to touch-up so that I can pass the photos back to the models. It is not compulsory to give the photos from the shoot to the models especially for those paid one. Well, that is the practice of others but not me. I usually join model shoot to improve my portraiture shooting skill and I usually have no use of the photos after that. So I prefer to give the photos back to the models if possible as it might be more useful to them than me.
By getting myself to do photoshop for those models photos, give me a chance to throw in my creativity as I will think of effects to make the photos more presentable and interesting. I love making collages and I am on the look out on ways to improve it by looking at coffeetable book.
Anyway, here are some of my collection from my previous shoot which is six months back.


Speaking of which, I do have some portraiture projects in mind and I hope to fulfil it in time to come, just need the time, mood and place. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment