Thursday, February 22, 2007

All Work, Studies and No Play, Really???

It has been quite some time since I update anything on my blog, really sorry about that. Well, I have been quite busy for the last few days during the block holidays. I did some studies to catch up my academics works, I also have been worrying about my project work as the tension and expectation is rising, but it isn't all work and studies and no play. I did spend some time yesterday at Ben's house for a New Year visit and we played the Xbox Godzilla which can have 4 players altogether. However, I had to admit that I spend most of my time online on the Clubsnap forum or looking for other informations. Not sure why but I don't have the mood to blog...

Maybe I am just burn out because of the need to juggle work and studies or I had been worrying too much about my project. Oh well... I guess my white hair are popping up again. Hahaha...

Got too many things on my mind now, assignments, projects, studies, work, leisure and so on, really a bit tough to manage at this moment. Hopefully that this semester can be over soon so that I got less things to worry about. Wish me luck my friends. Cheerz.

No comments: