Monday, January 01, 2007

Visits from Friends

I have been receiving quite a bit of guests/friends in my quiet and humble home in Sengkang which is quite good as it do bring some lively spirits in my quiet house.

Last Saturday (30/12/06), Lawrence, Chee Ming and Chye Lai came to my house to have a look after our celebration in Alvin and Jamie's house. They stayed to play games and left at around 3:30am.

Last night (31/12/06), Thomas and Amelia who happened to be around the area as they went to June's house for some celebration and gathering, drop by my house for a visit too. I showed them the photos that I am still processing and we watched TV after that. They left for home at around 12:30am.

Today, Chye Lai who happened to be in my area drop by my house too. I was preparing dinner at that time, so I cook his share too. I prepared some stew, hot dogs and broccoli (with rice of course) for dinner. After dinner, we had grapes and we watched TV after that. Chye Lai bought quite a lot of things, we had beers (we both drunk 2 cans of Tiger each) and prawn crackers as we watched the news and chit chat after that. He left at around 11:00pm or so.

It is nice to have guests in my house as it do become too quiet in my house at times, but I had pretty much gotten used it. Hope that I had been a good host for these while. Cheerz.

No comments: