Can't believe that the last post I posted was more than 1 month back...
Anyway... It is that time of the year again.
32 years ago, on this day, I was given life by my parents.
I usually don't feel really excited about my birthday...
Maybe it is one of those "past the age" kind of thing...
I don't really look forward to my birthday left alone thinking of how to spend it...
This year, I spent my birthday in quite a special way...
First, I received a card from Ian and Aeris last night as I opened up my letter box. That card came as a little surprise. It did lift my mood up as I had a long and tiring day at assessment.
Then, I spent the rest of the night doing up the slides for the presentation on Night Photography which I planned to conduct before the photowalk.
I did not catch much sleep as I was feeling quite nervous about the presentation and photowalk.
I woke up around 6am and as I suddenly thought of adding additional materials to my slides. So I did managed to meet up with the rest of the Clubsnap team to do the setup for the CS Live @ SAM event.
I reached Singapore Art Museum at around 9am and started my duties there and then.
I felt really sleepy around the afternoon but I managed to hold on until the night.
Minutes before my presentation, I feel really nervous. I never presented in front of a large crowd before. I was hoping that the group will be small. Thankfully, the crowd size is only 20 to 30 people.
I presented my slides and shared my knowledge on night photography before leading the group down for a practical session. One of the participants mentioned that they needed a break, so I released them for a half hour break. I guess I must be really excited as I do not feel hungry at all.
As the night falls, I proceed with my night photography session. I shared with all my findings and know-how. From the fundamental, to advance technique and to creative technique. It is really fun and I find myself enjoying it. :)
In fact, I feel really happy as I had a meaningful and fruitful day and I spent the whole day doing the things I like and teaching others. :)
After the whole session was over, I was totally drained... But still, I promised to meet Adrian and the rest for supper at the Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Kovan.
Adrian bought me a Pandan cake for my birthday. This is the first cake that anyone ever bought for me for a very long time. I really forgot when was the last time I had a cake for my birthday celebration.
I was really happy as I can celebrate my 32 birthday with my old time buddies like Adrian and his gf, Guolin and his wife, Chye Hee, Ah Zheng and Ah Meng.
It was really a memorable 32 birthday for me. I am really happy. Appreciate all the well wishes. I wish good health too all. Cheerz.






No comments:
Post a Comment